The Global Health Centre, in partnership with the International Development Research Centre, has launched a project to highlight and explore the role of think tanks and academic institutions in accelerating the achievement of the health-related SDGs. Under the name THINK (Think Tanks, Health policy Institutions, Networks and Knowledge)_SDGs, the project seeks to first and foremost build a Network of Global Health Policy Think Tanks and Academic Institutions to foster global knowledge sharing, capacity building and innovation. More information can be found here.
Locate think tanks and academic institutions from around the world and find out more on how they are engaging in the implementation of health-related SDGs thanks to this interactive map:
- A 1000 days of SDGs - Looking ahead, 4-5 December 2017, Geneva - Save the date
- Accelerating political support for SDG implementation, 25-25 July 2017, Santiago, Chile
- Implementing health-related SDGs in West Africa, 2-3 May, 2017 / Mise en oeuvre des ODD liés à la santé en Afrique de l'Ouest, 2-3 mai, 2017 - Declaration (English - French)
- South Asian Consultation of Think Tanks and Academia on Health and SDGs, 5 December, Islamabad - Report
- Tanzania and the Sustainable Development Goals: Has Tanzania prepared to roll-out and domesticate the health SDGs?
- The Role of Think Tanks and Academic Institutions in Accelerating the Implementation of the Health-Related SDGs, Global Health Governance Special Issue
- Role for academic institutions and think tanks in speeding progress on sustainable development goals - BMJ Analysis
- Accelerating achievement of the sustainable development goals - BMJ Editorial
- Project flyer – THINK_SDGs: Implementing health-related SDGs